Saturday, March 23, 2013

Its been ages..

AGES!! I have neglected both of my blogs, big time. Actually I have not just neglected them, I have abandoned them completely. I have missed writing in them; oh how I've missed it. But because of being lazy time and other things, I have just given up. But guess what? I'm in culinary school now so what a better time to start back up then now. :) Yep, that's right, culinary school! I have wanted to do this for so many years. Cooking is a hobby that I immensely enjoy and Culinary school has been a dream of mine. A couple years back, I tried to do it but it just didnt work out. The school I chose was just too expensive. I knew there was one a little more local (up here in the 'burbs), but for some reason I was adverse to trying it out. Finally last summer I decided to do it. I couldnt believe how state of the art and beautiful the facility was! The classes were small and you still graduate with an AA in Culinary Arts (or pastry Arts, or Hospitality management...whatever you choose. The Chefs that teach are AMAZING. I can't belivee I waited so long. Cray! So here I am. I've taken 5 classes so far, after this semester is over in May it will be 6. I have already learned so very much and and so, so happy I chose to do it. I love it so much! I plan to blog through this. My experiences, recipes and trials and tribulations. As incredible as it is, it is also A LOT harder than I could have imagined. Its been a very humbling experience. So here's to me starting up my old new blog! Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment